We are currently working with a leading private equity firm based in Shanghai. They are looking to expand their team with an Investment Associate to enhance their presence in China.
- Identify and research investment opportunities.
- Evaluate prospective deals and assist with due diligence efforts on investment transactions.
- Support senior members of the team on deal execution.
- Perform financial modelling and due diligence on target companies.
- Portfolio management & monitoring of existing portfolio companies.
- A bachelor's degree in finance, economics, accounting, mathematics or a related field.
- At least 2-3 years of experience at a top investment bank, management consultancy, private equity or venture capital fund.
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities (highly proficient in PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Highly detail-oriented and organized; ability to juggle many projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong communication skills.