|Location: New York||Salary: $150,000 - $200,000 base + 50% bonus|
|Sector: Industrials / Business Services / Transport, Leisure / Hospitality, Private Equity, Retail / Consumer Goods / Dot com, Telecoms / Media / Technology||Specialism: M&A / Corporate Development, Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Agnes Zuberecz|
Our client who is a leading, tier one level, Strategy Consultancy in the UK/ Europe who are now aggressively developing their US proposition in Manhattan. To aid this we have been mandated to source a senior individual to join the business to play an essential role in realising their growth aspirations – to follow are some key points of reference to note:
- 40% of their client base is within Private Equity businesses and their respective portfolios.
- Compared to the likes of McKinsey, Bain and BCG, the business is much less complex resulting in short-mid length, more agile, engagements as opposed to the longer operational/transformation and cost cutting projects which these consulting firms are gravitating towards.
- Their consulting model is very meritocratic, tied into a generous compensation structure which is in line, if not more lucrative, than that of the big three strategy consultancies.
- True partnership model with responsibility for setting the direction of the respective practice area.
- Functionally, the work is pure strategy and ranges from growth, product development, market entry, innovation, transactions and online expansions.
- Lead larger case teams:
- Participate in client pitches
- Lead an area of development
- Mentoring and developing
- Begin to build out a specialist client network
- At least 4 years experience preferably with complex strategy projects and some due diligence / post-strategy
- Strategy consulting background
- Expertise in a sector from several projects and some IP / business development