|Location: London & elsewhere within UK||Salary: £45,000 - £50,000|
|Sector: Energy / Oil & Gas / Utilities / Mining||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Guy Breakwell|
The world’s largest developer of renewable projects is looking to hire a Strategy Analyst to join its Group Strategy team, based at their headquarters just outside of London.
The main focus of the role will be to shape the global strategy of the group, developing strong business cases and translating them into high quality, concise dialogue.
The role will enable to business to reduce costs through innovation and create growth enabling the vision of a low carbon energy future for everyone.
The successful applicant will work with senior leaders across the business including working closely with the CEO, to provide insight, intelligence and an understanding of the markets both present and future. The position is part of a small, focussed team spanning all geographies and all technology verticals.
Strategic Projects & Key Accountabilities will include;
- Shaping the strategic agenda
- Provide leadership on both internal and external market topics
- Perform due diligence and feasibility studies for new business and acquisition opportunities
- Study, review and put forward business cases for new business streams
Successful candidates will have
- 1 to 3 years experience in strategy consulting
- Project experience should include strategy analysis, business case development and complex project management
- Strong financial modelling and forecasting skills
- Research and analysis capability
- Experience within the Energy markets preferred but not essential
- Knowledge or strong interest in the electricity markets and energy policy recommended