|Location: New York, United States||Salary: Competitive Compensation and Bonus|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sofia Guijarro|
Our client, a multinational, bulge bracket bank, is in search of an Assistant Vice President to report into the US Head of Strategic Consulting. The Assistant Vice President will be a part of a small team in the US acting as an internal and external consultant for large corporate, government and institutional clients. The team also serves as a product competence center internally for the organization, and advises on its internal product offering business strategy.
Our client offers a competitive compensation while providing a work environment where exposure to internal senior stakeholders is consistently present.
This is a great opportunity for those who are looking to start their strategy career in financial services and gain the skillset behind strategic initiatives. They will be supporting the development and execution of initiatives within a major division of this company.
- BA / BS degree required with relevant coursework.
- 3-5 total years of experience either in a Tier 1 Management Consulting or a mix of experience in Financial Services and consulting.
- Possessing core functional skills – analytics, presentation, analysis.
- Operated in a corporate or strategy environment in the past.
- Experience in a hedge fund in a plus.
- Able to demonstrate professionalism in a corporate environment.