We are looking for an analytical, strategic, and pragmatic pricing leader to join a global business that operates in the information services space, as the Director of Pricing and lead the team. This is an exciting opportunity for professionals with consulting or in-house experience, looking for a role with significant influence.
The Director of Pricing for International Health is a pivotal role that supports the division in reaching its strategic and commercial objectives.
Healthcare is going through a rapid transformation globally, and businesses have an important role in this transformation. Our client’s role includes launching new products and working with customers to improve existing products, ensuring they support their changing needs. The pricing team works closely with product, marketing and sales to accomplish this, by shaping strategy, building commercial models and leading execution.
The Director of Pricing will lead a range of strategic pricing projects including: working with commercial, product and other cross-functional leads to establish and refine pricing structures for existing and new products across International Health, structuring problems, setting objectives, milestones and timelines, directing workstream leads (e.g. product / analysts) and supporting their work and produce reports and communicating insights & recommendations to stakeholders.
- Previous experience in either consulting or pricing.
- Strategic pricing knowledge
- Has practical knowledge and understanding of strategic pricing frameworks and methods
- Is an advanced Excel user; knowledge of Access, SQL or predictive analytics tools a plus
- Has strong communication skills & can confidently explain ideas to senior stakeholders
- Familiarity with the healthcare industry, online solutions or publishing industries preferred