|Location: London||Salary: £100,000 - £125,000|
|Sector: Retail / Consumer Goods / Dot com||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Veer Vadgama|
Our client is a market leading global strategy consulting firm with 14 offices around the world. They work for senior executives from large and small organisations, providing solutions to some of the most exciting strategic problems in consulting today. Our client operates across all industries specialising in retail, consumer goods, media, telecoms, private equity and services.
Throughout their history, they have retained a focus on strategy; rather than spending months examining the nuts and bolts of internal business processes, a focus on answering the high level questions about the direction businesses should take in order to succeed in the marketplace is the first avenue of thought.
- Managing teams of 2-6
- Owning the deliverable
- Manage day-to-day client interactions on projects
- Work across strategy, due diligence and post-strategy projects, with a focus on achieving client results
- Assist in client pitches and help Partners develop clients (10%; not leading biz dev)
- Support development of the sector and firm through activities outside projects (10%)
- Top academics with at least 6 years’ experience including exposure across complex strategy projects and some due diligence / post-strategy
- Top quartile of MBB/Tier 2 Strategy Consultancy on problem solving, with experience of managing teams
- Culturally compatible and highly driven
- Exposure across the Retail/FMCG space with a preference to specialise.