|Location: Atlanta||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Telecoms / Media / Technology||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Victoria Montagu|
Our client is a leading global provider of information and data to professional services organizations. This FTSE 100 company has begun to transform itself further from a publisher of pure information to a provider of information-based tools and workflow solutions based on cutting-edge technology. Our client strives on using the power of data and advanced analytics to help their customers make wiser decisions over time. Whether it be to help organisations prevent identity theft or money laundering, they stand by their mission to provide necessary insights to advance and protect people, industry and society. Their tight knit, fast paced team who lead the strategic directions for the country’s operations, business development and M&A activity across this division are looking to hire a Senior Analyst. This individual will be a key member of the team supporting the Strategy and Business Development team members with complex consulting-style analytical projects.
This individual will be responsible for contributing to projects, specifically those focusing on business strategy, corporate acquisitions, divestitures and strategic partnerships across multiple business units. The Senior Analyst will also be responsible for financial modelling, market sizing, competitive forecasting, and product positioning to develop recommendations and presentations to articulate findings to senior leaders. In addition, the Senior Analyst will actively work with business unit leaders and functional support teams to identify, plan and execute complex projects for both the business and corporate strategy units. Senior Analysts are expected to not only manage multiple projects simultaneously but also independently manage all phases of projects from concept through delivery.
- BA / BS degree required with relevant coursework. MBA preferred.
- Previous work experience as a business analyst or similar role, or strategy/M&A consulting related analytical experience, or relevant business experience with a Masters degree.
- Preferred experience in management consulting on investment banking is preferred.
- Advanced research and analytical skills and possess the ability to incorporate the most suitable practices and innovation into project recommendations.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to summarize information is a must.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written, with C-level executives and other senior leaders of the company.
Search and apply for live data and analytics jobs click here.