|Location: London||Salary: Competitive Compensation|
|Sector: Healthcare / Pharma||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Wolfman|
London based Boutique Consultancy, established in 2006 by a group of ex-Mckinsey consultants, with the aim of improving public services and bringing about lasting change within public sector organisations. They’ve since grown to become the UK’s leading Public Sector consultancy.
The organisation’s people and capabilities enable the firm to provide complex solutions to some of the most challenging problems encountered. Circa 80% of the work is within Healthcare with a growing presence in Education and Central Government. Capabilities include: Strategy and Business Planning, New Clinical Models, Financial Recovery and Turnaround, Capability Improvement, Operational Improvement and Digital Transformation.
Existing headcount is circa 35ppl and comprises of ex-doctors and management consultants from a top-tier consulting background. Everyone shares a common interest in wanting to greatly improve the public sector and deliver better experiences and outcomes for public service users. The culture is hugely collaborative and non-hierarchical but with excellent opportunities to progress as the firm continues to grow.
The company are looking to expand the business by 10-15% this year and specifically looking for high performing consultants with exceptional analytical ability and a background in strategy & transformation.
Consultant – Manager level
· Consulting experience, ideally with exposure to high-impact engagement in the Public Sector
· Strategic problem solving methodologies
· Continuous improvement methodologies
· Project and programme management
· Change management and influencing skills
· Project Leadership skills (if more senior)
· Minimum 2:1 from a top 5 university
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in management consultancy or relevant field