Headquartered in the UK, they operate world class production facilities across 15 countries, producing over 20 billion items annually from the more than 50,000 products offered, with core geographies of UK, Germany, France, Scandinavia, Brazil, Japan, South Korea, China and the United States.
This is an opportunity to join the executive leadership team in a highly visible role. Making an immediate contribution to the strategic activities and initiatives, they will report directly to the Group President and work closely with the Senior Management team to deliver the company’s growth agenda. The role will also inherit a small team of analysts, requiring leadership and management expertise.
The position takes responsibility for Commercial Strategy, M&A and wider corporate initiatives. There is a strong commercial element to the role, providing leadership to the sales functions and developing global key account strategies, as well as directing global product and marketing teams in their pipeline. Alongside strategy, the individual will own the M&A agenda, reviewing targets and leading due diligence with leadership of post-acquisition activities.
The role is based in the central office, south of London (United Kingdom).The successful individual must be permitted to work in the UK and be willing and able to travel internationally as required by business needs.
- Circa 10+ years of experience, with a minimum of 3 years spent within a top tier strategy firm
- A strong exposure to engineering products and manufacturing clients. A combination of consulting and relevant industry experience is desirable
- Will have successfully engaged across the levels of an organisation from senior management and operational personnel
- Experience of leading and implementing commercial initiatives with a hands-on approach essential to this role
- M&A experience including due diligence and integration / synergy delivery
- Track record of delivery against ambitious corporate targets
- Able to work with a broad international team
- Ability to lead and manage a team or Analysts and junior resource
Business Skills & Knowledge
- Delivery focussed, with a hands-on approach
- Commercial and pragmatic
- Highly self-motivated, robust and delivery focused
- Strong interpersonal, listening and influencing skills
- Genuine team player
- Modest, but ambitious to grow with the organisation
- Language skills an advantage but not essential