|Location: New York||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Telecoms / Media / Technology||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Patrick Blakeney|
Our client is a leading Publicly Traded, Digital Media, Martech and Cloud Services provider who continue to see year on year growth through prudent investments and a collaborative management team that are always focused on both organic and inorganic growth, investing capital for long-term appreciation. Due to their success they are looking to hire a VP of Strategy & Operations to their New York office.
Reporting to the SVP, you will be recommending and providing commercial insight on all strategic concepts including competitive analysis, new markets to expand, potential divestitures and reallocation of previous R&D investments. You will develop corporate strategies and play an essential role in leading the business through change. In addition, you will actively work with business unit leaders and functional support teams to identify, plan and execute complex projects for multiple business units.
Along with these responsibilities, you will be involved in identifying and leading new opportunities for M&A and presenting imperative data to support your analysis. This will include commercial due diligence, market entry, reviewing legal documents and any analytical work to support your strategic business plan. As a key member of the leadership team you are expected to not only manage multiple projects simultaneously but also independently manage all phases of projects from conception through to delivery. You will be constructing and managing a team that will support you in executing strategic initiatives.
Our client offers a competitive compensation package plus bonus while providing a work environment where exposure to internal and external stakeholders is consistently present. Furthermore, our client supports flexible working to allow you and your team to work autonomously and as efficiently as you can.
- Extensive experience in investment banking, management consulting, private equity, venture capital, or corporate development; experience in the consumer internet/media, digital health or software services is preferred
- Demonstrated experience in modeling, analysis and research
- Preferred experience in Management Consulting with a focus within TMT (required).
- M&A experience managing the full cycle of an acquisition from origination through integration.
- BA / BS degree required with relevant coursework. MBA preferred.
- Extensive experience between a Management Consulting firm and Corporate.
- Advanced research and analytical skills and possess the ability to incorporate the most suitable practices and innovation into project recommendations.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written, with C-level executives and other senior leaders of the company.