|Location: Singapore||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Tselmoon Zolbayar|
Our client is a global consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with strong global presence.
The Group Strategy function, reporting to the Group Head of Strategy & Corporate Development, provides an independent “check and challenge” function around Business strategies for the Group, with a primary focus on ensuring decisions are made in the best interests of shareholders, and provides implementation and execution excellence for Group-wide projects. Projects are high profile, senior management sponsored and focused on delivery of tangible commercial benefits.
Given the broad scope of work undertaken by the Strategy function and its position in the Group Centre, talented individuals with experience in the team are well-placed to pursue careers in a wide range of different areas of the Group if they choose. Dynamic working gives everyone the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives.
Vice President in Group Strategy working with Directors and MDs to support and deliver on a wide range of strategic projects and initiatives. The role will involve close partnership with the Group’s businesses and functions to help them develop and execute their strategies.
- Relevant experience at leading strategy consulting firm
- Knowledge of key Banking / Financial Services performance drivers, risk concepts and regulatory developments
- Strong numeracy skills
- Creative mindset with a strong interest in strategic projects
- Project management capability and judgement to appropriately prioritise activities in order to deliver to tight deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Experience working with or within a credit card/payments business would be advantageous
- Relevant work experience from a strategy consulting firm, investment banking role or corporate strategy department of a blue chip financial services company would be advantageous
- High energy, with the ability to inspire and lead others
- Strong communication skills