|Location: New York||Salary: $130,000 - $150,000 base and a competitive bonus|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sofia Guijarro|
Our client is a global investment bank with a presence in over 50 countries. Our client provides a range of investment, financial and related products and services to individuals, corporations and institutional clients through their six business divisions. The bank’s internal strategy team focuses on leading the strategic initiatives of the bank, transforming ideas into a reality. This team is looking to hire an individual at the Vice President (VP) level.
The Internal Strategy Team reports to the Chief Financial Officer and provides direct support to the bank’s senior level management in their strategic efforts. The VP will assist with both corporate strategy and business unit strategy. They will create and manage high impact strategic initiatives focused on, for example, reorganization/restructuring measures and end-to-end process optimization. The VP will manage the success of all projects, specifically designating the project-solving procedures to be used. They will also be responsible for administering, developing and evaluating peers and the management of external advisors included in projects.
Our client offers a competitive compensation and a fast paced environment at a global organization experiencing accelerated growth.
This is a great opportunity for strategy professionals who are looking to focus on the financial services sector and receive more responsibility. This individual will play a significant role in shaping the bank’s vision as they will have an active and influential role in further enhancing the division, research methods and the most effective practices.
- BA/BS degree with an exceptional academic track record.
- A minimum of 5 years' work experience in strategy consulting.
- Self-starter with well-developed interpersonal and influence skills, capable of building strong working relationships across all disciplinary levels.
- Possessing strong social skills to aid in managing and motivating colleagues and project teams.
- Excellent analytical / conceptual problem-solving skills with ability to leverage quantitative and qualitative approaches to develop conclusive solutions.
- Strong work ethic (takes ownership), self-starter and quick-stucky mentality; ability to work independently yet also lead and inspire large cross-functional teams.
- High quality verbal and written communication skills.