|Location: London||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Financial Services, Retail / Consumer Goods / Dot com||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Dickon Cole|
Our client is a market leading global payments business, who are continuing to grow through the current crisis as they look to take advantage of the long-term trends across the payments market.
This organisation has built a very strong brand as a leading technology and payments firm with a global reach.
We have been mandated to find a new Strategy Director in London to lead teams of ex-consultants on a range of strategy engagements, from direct support for the ExCo and business unit leaders to exploring strategic partnerships across the FinTech space.
You will report directly into the Head of Strategy with direct exposure to the global leadership team and a remit to drive growth globally across the business, particularly across the EMEA and APAC regions.
This team is a well proven accelerated entry point for ex-consultants into industry with a strong track record of moving into P&L responsibility in 2 year time frame.
- Top tier strategy consultancy experience.
- You will have had direct project management experience and ability to manage a case team.
- Excellent communications skills with experience in presenting to and influencing senior management.
- Commercial acumen and understanding of the business implications of different strategies.
- Payments experience is advantageous but relevant sector experience is not required.