|Location: London||Salary: £50,000 - £60,000|
|Sector: Telecoms / Media / Technology||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Phillip Ward|
Our client is a Private Equity backed Technology Services business with global operations. The business is entering into a crucial period of growth and transformation, and with the backing of investors is well positioned to execute on ambitious plans.
Senior stakeholders within the business are looking to hire an individual from a consulting background to focus on executing business critical projects across the organisation. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing and executing a number of key initiatives, ensuring they are delivered in a way to maximise value.
The Strategic Projects Lead will take responsibility for liaising with senior stakeholders, from Board level downwards and will be required to influence and coordinate stakeholders of all different levels across the organisation.
The role will require the individual to originate their own projects as well as driving those of senior stakeholders, the ability to formulate strategy as well as implementing it will therefore be essential.
- An excellent academic background, holding a 2.1 degree or above from a reputable university
- Significant professional experience in a top-class organisation. Talent and potential are more important than experience and the role will be tailored to suit the right candidate
- Desired skills and traits:
- A highly innovative and creative business brain
- Strong intellect, analytics and strategic thinking
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to quickly build strong and sustainable professional relationships
- The capacity to interact and influence within all levels of the organisation, including challenging the most senior stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, with a commitment to quality
- The ability to takes ownership and work independently
- First-rate IT skills