|Location: MENA||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Energy / Oil & Gas / Utilities / Mining, Financial Services, Healthcare / Pharma, Industrials / Business Services / Transport, Leisure / Hospitality, Retail / Consumer Goods / Dot com, Telecoms / Media / Technology||Specialism: Operations / Change / Transformation, Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Peter Reddall|
Our client is a leading not-for-profit organisation with a vision to help globalisation work. Working directly with Governments, their people and global organisations across multiple locations including Middle East, Asia, Eastern Europe and Africa, they address the most difficult challenges in the world today to have a lasting impact.
Reporting to the Regional Director for MENA, and working directly with senior government figures, you will be a political gamechanger, leading, advising and executing on public policy strategies. The role is diverse and impactful and requires an individual who is comfortable advising senior members of government.
- 5+ years top tier consulting experience minimum (Manager +), experience within Government departments preferable
- Expertise advising and working within public policy and government
- Fluent English is mandatory
- Willingness to relocate to the Middle East
- Master’s Degree or MBA from tier 1 university is strongly preferred