|Location: Amsterdam||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Healthcare / Pharma||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Zena Van Vliet|
My client is a global leader in the pharmaceuticals sector, active in over 60 countries. The business is currently going through an interesting transformation and have reaffirmed their strategy to build a sustainable business.
This role sits in a high-profile Global Strategy team that place an integral role in the transformation, reporting directly to the Head of Strategy. Together with the executive team for Europe and International Markets, GMs and CFOs, this person will be enabling the business’ strategy and delivering on critical initiatives driving organic growth and cross functional efficiencies. Additionally, this person will serve as a thought leader for the initiatives and assuming end-to-end responsibility.
This role will offer strong progression opportunities within the team and into the business including more operational or specialist roles.
- Previous strategy consulting experience
- Strong analytical and senior stakeholder management skills
- Strong business-acumen and value focused
- Educational background in finance/data science/mathematics are a plus)
- Team player and project management experience
- Fluency in European languages are a plus