|Location: Across Germany||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Industrials / Business Services / Transport||Specialism: Operations / Change / Transformation|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matan Ozin|
I am currently working with the blue-chip asset of a leading global Private Equity fund, based across Germany. A pan-European diversified industrial supply and distribution business, they continue to use a range of innovative and technological practices, focused on operational growth. Working with top-tier operational strategists and engineers, and answering to the company’s Head of Services, our client is looking for a senior individual, with extensive high calibre consulting and industrial services experience, to report directly into the company’s General Management team.
Our client is looking for a senior individual with a strong operational and strategic consulting toolkit to step in as a Services Deployment Manager, reporting directly into the Global Head of Services. This individual will be responsible for the development and deployment of the company’s services offering across Germany, a country of vital importance to the growth of the wider business. The position will cover various separate top-line, cost, operational, and new business venture initiatives and thus be a key driver of the group’s services activities.
- Previous experience in a leading consulting firm
- Experience within industrial services and operations
- Background in engineering and/or industrial production would be favourable
- Taking ownership of various strategic and operational projects and programmes
- Excellent senior stakeholder engagement skills
- Germany-based (Munich, Bremen, or Karlsruhe) or willing to relocate
- Fluent German speaker