|Location: New York||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Industrials / Business Services / Transport||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Harry Chamberlain|
Well capitalised UAE Sovereign Wealth Fund with a growing NYC office.
Our client is looking to grow their Business Services & industrials team. They are looking for both a Managing Director and Senior Vice President to originate and drive deals, working closely with other GPs
- Private Equity. This makes up the bulk of the work, and initially will be through doing GP style co-investments. They will invest minority stakes but always hold influence within those businesses through Board seats. As they build a track record in the space, they will then look to lead their own deals and take larger stakes and more influence in the business they invest in.
- Public Equities. This will be focused on minority stakes in large publicly listed businesses.
- Special Situations/Credit Facilities. Opportunistic investments across the capital structure.
- The successful candidate will need significant deal experience in either the Business Services or Industrials sector.
- The MD level role needs to be someone who has previously sat on Investment Committee and has run and originated deals. You will likely have 15+ years of experience.
- The SVP Candidate again needs significant depth of expertise in the sector, and will have significant experience of quarterbacking deals.
- Both levels will be able to bring an excellent network of advisors and company executives in the Business Services and industrials sectors.
- Given this is a new team you will be required to help build the structure and ways of working within the team, and over time continue to build out the structure at the more junior levels.