|Location: Asia||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Industrials / Business Services / Transport, Retail / Consumer Goods / Dot com, Telecoms / Media / Technology||Specialism: Operations / Change / Transformation, Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: James Roberts|
Our client is a global investment firm with coverage across North America, Europe and APAC. The firm makes long-term investments, including majority control investments as well as strategic minority investments in companies, creating value within them and driving sustainable growth. The company is continuing to invest in APAC and expanding its team of operating professionals.
Due to growth of the business in the APAC region and current pipeline demand our client is looking to hire a Senior Vice President to join its Portfolio Management & Value Creation team to better serve its portfolio companies. This role will have a significant focus on Greater China, with secondary coverage of the broader APAC and global markets. The role will require a seasoned professional with exceptional stakeholder management, due diligence, value creation and operational transformation experience within a Private Equity firm or PE portfolio company.
- Extensive experience (inclusive of MBA), with at least five years’ experience in management consulting, PE operations, operating roles in industry, or operational transformation.
- Private equity experience, either working as part of the PE firm or as part of a portfolio company is strongly preferred.
- Corporate/industry experience is preferred; the following would be specifically advantageous
- Experience in manufacturing operations and improvement
- Fluent in Chinese and English, both writing and speaking