|Location: London||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Energy / Oil & Gas / Utilities / Mining||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Royce Tooth|
We are currently working with one of the worlds’ largest energy infrastructure companies, headquartered in London. Our client is a market leader, playing one of the most important roles in energy transition across the UK and US, who are currently looking to hire a Senior Strategy Manager.
This opportunity is to step directly into a leadership position within their strategy team – a crucial role for both developing their strategic choices, but also driving change across the business.
As a vital role in energy transition, this team is viewed by senior decision makers as one of the strongest internal pools of talent, where former team members have a strong track record of moving on to a range of exciting positions within the business.
This is a key position within a collaborative and dynamic team, where there is exceptional exposure across an array of senior leadership teams, working on high priority issues. You will become part of a high calibre team, where your primary accountability will be to drive the thinking and output of the Group Strategy team.
This will involve an array of the following:
- Applying strategic frameworks and concepts to solve complex business cases.
- Developing and applying market insights to improve business planning
- Managing the project execution of major business initiatives
The Senior Strategy Manager role will have multiple stakeholders, where your voice will be an important one in leading discussions where necessary.
- Significant experience in corporate strategy development and proven ability to apply a broad set of strategic frameworks to solve real business issues.
- Achieved either through consulting experience or in-house strategy experience.
- Sector experience and interest in the energy/renewables/utilities space.
- Strong understanding of the operational and commercial challenges faced by a business.
- Experience in leading & delivering high-profile projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.