|Location: London and Europe||Salary: Up to £120,000 base + travel allowance + bonus|
|Sector: Financial Services, Retail / Consumer Goods / Dot com||Specialism: M&A / Corporate Development, Operations / Change / Transformation, Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Fred Smith|
A leading healthcare organisation operating across multiple geographies and industry sub-sectors, currently at an inflexion point of new leadership and new growth prospects. Working directly with the newly appointed Chief Strategy Officer (CSO), who brings a McKinsey background, tied into senior leadership roles in the sector including Chief Financial Officer and General Manager, this opportunity offers unparalleled senior level interaction across the business, as well as a proven track record of strategy team members moving into accelerated career roles.
The role works alongside the Chief Strategy Officer, who in turn reports directly to the CEO. The team and role have responsibility for:
- Supporting the delivery of and defining of the three-year plan.
- Building relations across the market units and functional units
- Influencing stakeholders at all levels, including Executive Committee and senior leadership
- Diffusing the strategy throughout the organisation and spread up to date strategic knowledge through the layers of the organisation
- Working with and influencing cross cross-functional across the business at Group and Business Unit level, including New Ventures, Innovation, Marketing, Finance etc.
- Degree from a top university
- 5+ years’ experience
- Consultant in a top-tier consultancy
- Ability to influence key stakeholders at all levels
- Quantitative skills