|Location: London||Salary: £100,000 - £110,000 + Bonus + Stock Options|
|Sector: Telecoms / Media / Technology||Specialism: M&A / Corporate Development, Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Greg Limb|
Our client is an international telecommunications provider and one of the most acquisitive players within the market.
As the market prepares to change in light of new 5G developments, this business is looking to increase it’s B2B telecommunications revenue streams given the higher predicted growth in this field rather than consumer telecommunications.
Our client is looking to fill a Senior Strategy and M&A Manager position, as well as more junior roles later on in the year.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Director of Strategy & BD and Group Head of Strategy and Planning to lead strategic projects, support the annual strategic planning process and be responsible for the comprehension of inorganic initiatives through the development of acquisition business cases and the execution of M&A transactions.
The position will play a key role in shaping the future of this division. It will include the following responsibilities:
- Act as a strategic consultant to Business Units and Operating Companies – support business case development of key strategic growth and efficiency initiatives
- To be the lead contributor to the annual strategy process
- Be responsible for identifying and screening suitable inorganic target companies
- Develop and define business cases
- Manage cross functional team and external advisors through M&A governance process to deliver successfully.
- Experience in a tier 1 strategy consulting firm
- Experience in a strategy function at a Fortune 500 company would be useful
- Deep knowledge of the communications and technology industries
- M&A experience – end-to-end isn’t required