|Location: London||Salary: £55,000-£65,000 + 10% bonus|
|Sector: Telecoms / Media / Technology||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Greg Limb|
Our client is a global business information provider. A strong, leading brand in the UK and Internationally. They combine human intelligence with in-depth industry knowledge and cutting-edge technology, to help companies around the world make critical business decisions on a daily basis.
- You will be joining a small team of 3 individuals who provide corporate strategy advice for the business unit.
- This team is responsible for driving growth, looking at product, sales, technology and finance.
- You will be working in collaboration with the commercial strategy team and the propositions team, asking and answering questions for 3 senior stakeholders across the business.
- You will manage a junior analyst on a project by project basis.
- University Degree
- 4-6 years professional experience in Strategy, Corporate Finance or Management Consulting
- Strategy experience
Entrepreneurial experience favourable.