|Location: London||Salary: Competitive Compensation|
|Sector: Energy / Oil & Gas / Utilities / Mining||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Royce Tooth|
Our client is one of the largest international providers of services within the oil and gas space. Operating across 100 countries, they continue to aid customers using both their knowledge within the space alongside the backing of their digital expertise. All the while, with the constant aim to reduce their environmental impact.
This is a new position in their Central London office - taking ownership of strategic and market insights alongside leading strategic projects. The position will also allow close alignment to a range of functions, such as Operations, Finance, Business Development and Product Management. In doing so, you will be instrumental in advising both the CMO and the divisional CEO.
Here, the role will be looking across a broad range of initiatives, such as;
- Leading insights and market analysis with an emphasis to medium-long term trends
- Evaluating competitor strategy, thus gauging consequences for the company.
- Assisting in the growth of new products/solutions in line with market requirements.
- Delivering the fundamentals of strategic planning processes (e.g. Growth Strategy Plan)
- Operate alongside the Sales & Commercial team to support the new product/solution development.
- Cooperate alongside colleagues in other teams, regions and services to enhance strategic and transformational plans.
- Extensive experience within a top consulting firm
- Deep experience within the O&G space.
- Excellent senior stakeholder engagement skills