|Location: Brussels||Salary: €110,000 - €130,000 + bonus|
|Sector: Retail / Consumer Goods / Dot com||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Massimiliano Fiore|
My client is one of the world’s largest privately-held global corporation, providing agricultural, food processing, industrial and financial services. They are looking to hire a Senior EMEA Corporate Strategy Manager into their Corporate Strategy and Development Practice, which has a dual mission to deliver impactful recommendations and to develop future leaders. The Corporate Strategy and Development Practice is widely regarded as an internal talent pool in the organization and has a demonstrable track record of promotions into accelerated career roles across the business.
The team is responsible for strategy development at the corporate level and working directly with Enterprise Strategy Leads at the Group and Business levels of the organization. As Senior EMEA Corporate Strategy and Development Manager, you will have the opportunity to be a key driver of change through focus on strategy implementation and execution, developing strategy processes and lead strategy projects, while developing clear strategic plans and objectives for actions and decisions. This role offers the opportunity to develop thought and personal leadership capabilities by working with senior leadership in businesses and providing strategic advice on corporate development projects in a leading global company
- Strong academic background, preferably with MBA skills/knowledge
- Good experience in top-tier strategy consulting
- Commercial experience outside consulting in Sales, Customer or Operations is preferable
- Direct exposure to EMEA region, preferably within the Food and AG space.
- Demonstrated leadership and teaming skills
- Availability for moderate to heavy travel 15-30% (mostly regionally)