|Location: London||Salary: Competitive Compensation|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Dickon Cole|
We are working with a very fast growing European FinTech, who have built a successful open architecture interbank product that can benefit the big banks as well as the average saver. Our client continues to grow rapidly and they are looking for senior Financial Services professionals to help build out and take ownership over new key regions in continental Europe, including France, Germany, Iberia, Poland and Austria.
This role will be supporting the board as a country head and will look to build and implement the strategy to grow out their respective regions.
This position offers the opportunity to join a very high growth FinTech as it expands across Europe and the holder of the role will be responsible for the growth and development of key regions before looking to expand into more global leadership positions.
- Established career in either a consulting or banking background.
- Excellent experience and knowledge of FIG.
- Excellent stakeholder management experience.
- Principal or MD level currently.
- Excellent market knowledge and network of one of the following FIG markets;