|Location: New York, Chicago or Washington, D.C.||Salary: Competitive Compensation and Bonus|
|Sector: Energy / Oil & Gas / Utilities / Mining, Financial Services, Healthcare / Pharma, Industrials / Business Services / Transport, Leisure / Hospitality, Payments, Private Equity, Retail / Consumer Goods / Dot com, Telecoms / Media / Technology||Specialism: M&A / Corporate Development, Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Victoria Montagu|
The Barton Partnership is excited to be working with several Management Consulting firms specializing in the Private Equity sector.
We are currently working several large and boutique Strategy Consulting firms who are looking to hire individuals at the Senior Consultant, Manager and Director level. These firms are seeking individuals with commercial due diligence, M&A and growth strategy experience.
Each firm offers individuals the opportunity to have a genuine impact within a high-growth and entrepreneurial environment. Furthermore, all of these clients offer a market-leading package, not only in terms of compensation, but also in work life balance, exciting opportunities for career development and senior stakeholder engagement. Furthermore, they all have a zero travel model.
These roles are based in either the Washington, D.C. area, Chicago, or New York.
- Experience in commercial due diligence, M&A and growth strategy is a must.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Tier 1 Strategy Consultancy.
- Excellent academic track record.
- Exceptional communication skills. High levels of maturity and gravitas. Able to influence and motivate all levels of the organization including Board-level stakeholders.
- Ability to manage several projects involving multiple functions and participations.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to summarize information.
- Able to demonstrate professionalism in a corporate environment.