|Location: New York||Salary: Competitive Compensation + Bonus|
|Sector: Retail / Consumer Goods / Dot com||Specialism: M&A / Corporate Development, Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sofia Guijarro|
Our client, a boutique international strategy consultancy is is continuing to expand their global footprint. Our client is seeking individuals who come from a management consulting background to join the business to play an essential role in their growth aspirations – to follow are some key points of reference to note:
· 40% of their client base is within Private Equity businesses and their respective portfolios.
· Compared to the likes of McKinsey, Bain, and BCG, the business is much less complex resulting in short-mid length, more agile, engagements as opposed to the longer operational/transformation and cost-cutting projects which these consulting firms are gravitating towards.
· Their consulting model is very meritocratic, tied into a generous compensation structure.
· True partnership model with responsibility for setting the direction of the respective practice area.
· Functionally, the work is pure strategy and ranges from growth, product development, market entry, innovation, transactions and online expansion.
This would suit someone currently working at another boutique firm looking for a new entrepreneurial challenge, or someone from a larger firm who might be frustrated at the need to navigate internal politics in order to secure the next promotion.
- Minimum 3 years in a top tier management consultancy.
- Outstanding academic credentials, including a degree from a top tier institution. MBA or post graduate degree strongly preferred if at the Manager level.
- Past experience in the Consumer & Retail sectors is a must.
- U.S. business experience essential.
- An individual that enjoys strategy and project-based work, who wants to commit to a long-term career in the industry.