|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Bumdari Bold|
Our client is a global financial services group who services the needs of institutions, corporates, individuals and governments through their business divisions.
Our client is in need of a regional strategy associate to be based in Singapore. This role will work closely with senior management across Global Markets, Investment Banking and Wealth Management, and COOs, as well as with key corporate teams such as Finance and Risk.
The role covers across our client’s businesses in the region as well as partnering with Corporate functions on broader regional initiatives.
Key responsibilities include:
· Provide analytical support on strategy initiatives, with a focus on strategic development, long term business growth
· Support growth initiatives (including expansion of Wealth Management business)
· Identify, analyze and monitor issues that affect profitability, growth, and productivity
· Conduct competitor/industry research and analysis leveraging both public and non-public sources
· Research and analyze business profitability and macroeconomic indicators, analyze specific client segments, conduct acquisition screening, perform strategic due diligence
· Prepare management presentations including business plans, business reviews, offsite presentations, town halls
· Candidate should have 4-6 years’ experience in a strategy role, in a consulting firm or a strategy/business planning unit of a financial institution
· Strong analytical skills, including ability to develop financial models and perform data analysis
· Strong PowerPoint and Excel proficiency
· Strong communications skills (verbal and written) – ability to interact confidently with senior business leadership on a range of topics
· Interest in the wider Capital Markets, Wealth Management, Investment Banking industry including key trends and market dynamics including Market Structure, Fintech, Regulations
· Ability to work on multiple projects and initiatives
· Must be based in Singapore
· Only Singapore citizens or Singapore Permanent residents will be considered