|Location: Paris||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Private Equity||Specialism: M&A / Corporate Development, Operations / Change / Transformation, Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Phillip Ward|
We have been retained by a leading Paris-based strategic and financial consulting company who specialise in advising Private Equity clients on a diverse range of subjects, with a particular focus on Emerging Markets.
The firm is comprised of a small team of experts dedicated to delivering the highest possible quality of work, with an impressive track record of creating value for their clients.
Their work ranges from classic growth strategy advisory through to advising their clients on potential acquisition targets, and conducting the M&A process. The firm is also well positioned to advise clients on their own financing and assists them with all topics related to securing investment.
The business is looking to hire a ‘Project Manager’ into the Paris office. This is a senior level role within the organisation where the successful individual will work regularly with Senior Partners delivering high quality work across a variety of different subjects.
Given the size of the team and nature of the work, the Project Manager will be expected to get involved across all the different functional areas within which the firm operates, especially:
- International Strategy
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Financial Advisory and sourcing of financing
The business has a specific focus on working with Private Equity clients, with a particular emphasis on Emerging Markets, especially North Africa. It is therefore important that candidates are interested in the investment space, ideally with a passion for Emerging Markets.
The firm is looking to hire an ambitious individual who can continue to develop with the business and take on more responsibility as they progress.
In order to be considered for the role, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Min 4 years consulting experience with a leading Strategy Consulting firm
- University level (Bachelor), minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent
- Strong analytical, numerical and strategic problem solving skills
- Advanced use of Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, in oral, written, and PowerPoint
- Ability to understand and distil complex issues, and skilled in constructing persuasive, clear, logical, evidence-based arguments and testing hypotheses
- Experience advising Private Equity / Investment businesses
- Fluent French speaker