|Location: New York, United States||Salary: Competitive compensation|
|Sector: Private Equity||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sofia Guijarro|
Our client is a private equity firm working across multiple industries with a focus on making long-term controlling investments in privately held businesses. They are growing considerably across the U.S. and are specifically looking to hire into their New York office, however the location could be flexible for the right candidate.
This client offers a market-leading package, not simply in terms of compensation, but also in providing a refreshing work environment as they pride themselves on offering a unique career progression and work environment.
This is a great opportunity for strategy professionals who are looking to expand their career and use their own expertise and knowledge across a high growth organization.
- Excellent academic track record.
- 2-7 years’ experience in a Tier 1 strategy firm.
- Ability to manage several projects involving multiple functions and participations. Successful at managing and influencing cross-functional projects team to achieve results.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to summarize information is a must.
- Able to demonstrate professionalism in a corporate environment
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written, with C-level executives and other senior leaders of the company.
- A demonstrable track record of leading/delivering quality engagement, resulting in long lasting stakeholder relationships.
- Well-rounded business executive with a mixture of strategic, analytical, and creative skills.
- Excellent academic credentials.