|Location: New York||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Energy / Oil & Gas / Utilities / Mining, Financial Services, Healthcare / Pharma, Industrials / Business Services / Transport, Leisure / Hospitality, Payments, Private Equity, Retail / Consumer Goods / Dot com, Telecoms / Media / Technology||Specialism: M&A / Corporate Development, Operations / Change / Transformation, Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Preksha Chander|
Our client is a UAE sovereign wealth fund, historically focused on influence but non control investments with other Private Equity funds. They are building out their portfolio operations team in NYC across a variety of levels to help drive value on their existing portfolio, as well as building their investment team as they look to scale up their deal flow in majority buyouts.
We are working with the firm’s portfolio operations team to hire talent across Associate to Junior partner level equivalent in consulting firms.
- Between 3-8 years’ Management Consulting experience
- Transformation experience highly preferable.
- Strong athletes with all round experience across a number of business functions. Preference for those with top line/commercial experience
- Experience of working in Private Equity backed portfolio companies preferred but not essential.
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA preferred for more senior roles