|Location: Manchester/ Wolverhampton||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Industrials / Business Services / Transport||Specialism: Digital, Operations / Change / Transformation, Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matan Ozin|
I am currently working with the blue-chip asset of a leading global Private Equity fund, based in Manchester/Wolverhampton. A pan-European diversified industrial supply and distribution business, they continue to use a range of innovative and technological practices, focused on operational growth and entering new customer markets. Working alongside former top-tier consultants, and answering to the fund’s operating partners, our client is looking for a senior individual, with extensive high calibre consulting experience to report directly into the asset’s Group COO.
Our client is looking for a senior individual with a strong strategy consulting toolkit to step in as a Transformation Manager, reporting directly into the Group COO, based at their new headquarters in Manchester (or Wolverhampton if preferred). This individual will be responsible for managing the implementation initiatives of the portfolio company’s value creation programme. The position will cover various separate commercial / top-line, cost, post-merger integration and new business venture initiatives and thus be a key driver of the group’s transformation activities, at a time when they are reacting to changing customer behaviours and the digital revolution.
- Previous experience in a leading consulting firm
- Experience within Private Equity (preferable) and industrial services, or retail
- Background in distribution, industrial production and supplies would be favourable
- Taking ownership of various strategic and transformation projects and programmes
- Excellent senior stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to work in Manchester/Wolverhampton for the majority of the work week