|Location: Leeds/Manchester||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Industrials / Business Services / Transport, Retail / Consumer Goods / Dot com||Specialism: Operations / Change / Transformation, Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matan Ozin|
I am currently working with the newest asset of a leading global Private Equity fund, based in Leeds (with further operations in Manchester). A European leader in the e-commerce, logistics and consumer delivery space, the business is on a growth journey, sitting within a market that is burgeoning due to the macro-trend of the rising importance of e-commerce, and which has been magnified due to COVID-19. They continue to use a range of innovative and technological techniques and have been outperforming the market average over the past few years. Working across the business’s most important commercial and strategic topics, and answering to the fund’s operating partners, our client is looking for a senior individual, with extensive high caliber consulting and industry experience, to report directly into the newly-appointed Chief Transformation Officer (a former Bain consultant).
Our client is looking for a senior individual with a strong strategic, operational, and financial toolkit, to step in as a Transformation Manager, reporting directly into the CTO, based at their headquarters in Leeds (or Manchester if preferred). Working alongside an experienced management team, the individual will report directly into the CTO and work with him on a day-to-day basis, with responsibility for the creation and delivery of the overall value creation programme, with specific focus on driving transversal transformation projects across the company. The position will cover various separate commercial / top-line and new business venture initiatives and thus be a key driver of the business’s transformation activities.
- Previous experience with a finance or consulting background (e.g. strategy consulting or Big 4 experience)
- Track record in a Private Equity (or other growth) environment and understanding of the
- Investor mind-set
- Manager-level experience essential, especially in a fast-moving/lean business
- Experience/background in B2C or B2B2C markets would be favourable
- Ability to connect operational and commercial improvement in tandem, and take ownership of various strategic and transformation projects and programmes
- Excellent senior stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience in a “soup-to-nuts” transformation environment a plus, an all-round generalist
- Leeds/Manchester based or willing to relocate