|Location: Chicago||Salary: $250,000 compensation (base and bonus)|
|Sector: Healthcare / Pharma||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Victoria Montagu|
A client in the healthcare/life sciences industry is looking to hire a Partner/SVP level individual focusing on digital strategy, with a particular emphasis on growth, marketing and brand. Our client has a headcount of over 400 and a strong global presence in the United States, Europe, and Asia. This role will be integral to building the company’s digital capabilities.
Our client offers a market-leading package, not simply in terms of compensation, but also in providing a refreshing work environment as they pride themselves on fostering creativity and developing an ethical approach to conducting business.
This is a great opportunity for partner-level strategy professionals who are looking to expand their career and use their own digital expertise and knowledge across a high growth organization.
- Partner level (or equivalent) in a strategy firm or digital agency. In addition, candidate may be in a relevant client-side strategy, marketing, of digital role.
- A demonstrable track record of leading/delivering quality engagement, resulting in long lasting stakeholder relationships.
- Relevant experience in digital marketing, brand, design, and/or innovation with work focused on growth-oriented strategies – bringing new services and products to market.
- Well-rounded business executive with a mixture of strategic, analytical, and creative skills.
- Ideally experience of working with healthcare clients, or a related industry.
- Excellent academic credentials.