|Location: London||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism: Operations / Change / Transformation|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Fleur Mynott|
World leading Business Advisory firm.
We’ve worked closely with the organisation’s Financial Services Performance Improvement practice for over 5 years and contributed heavily to their growth agenda throughout this period.
Insurance remains a key driver of growth, in part due to on-going complexities of the ever-changing regulatory landscape, but increasingly due to digital disruption and the requirement for customer-driven innovation.
The Insurance Operations Advisory practice currently numbers circa 25ppl. Typical engagements incorporate Digital Strategy & Transformation, Operating Model Design and Regulatory Driven Change.
Given the scale of the brand and track record of success over the years, the organisation possesses an extensive network across the industry and engagements tend to be C-Level mandated at major Insurers. The team is continuing to see increasing demand and the objective is to expand by 15-20% in 2018.
We’re specifically looking for a high-performing Manager/Senior Manager with a track record of leading major transformation projects and a desire to be at the forefront of some of the most complex and exciting initiatives that are currently happening within the Insurance sector.
- Outstanding Academics
- Experience in the insurance sector
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience at a reputable consultancy
- Strong track record in project delivery
- Good understanding of the insurance value chain (including acquisition, distribution, customer management, underwriting, claims management, policy servicing and reinsurance)
- Intellectual strength and flexibility to rapidly understand complex problems and rationalise these into a workable solution which can be delivered
- Strong interest and commitment to developing and delivering leading edge solutions to insurance industry clients