|Location: London||Salary: Competitive with Manager level salaries across the major consultancies|
|Sector: Energy / Oil & Gas / Utilities / Mining, Financial Services, Healthcare / Pharma, Industrials / Business Services / Transport, Leisure / Hospitality, Payments, Private Equity, Retail / Consumer Goods / Dot com, Telecoms / Media / Technology||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Wolfman|
A senior position working for a fast-growing specialist consultancy that focus on enhancing the organizational performance and value of PE backed portfolio companies. The firm are specifically looking for a fluent German speaker.
- Founded in 2003
- Office locations in London, Zurich and Stockholm
- 80% of project work servicing Mid-Market Private Equity businesses in supporting portfolio companies both in pre-deal and post-deal work
- 20% of project work working with Corporate CEOs and Public Sector Leaders
- Specialists in creating long-term value through organisational performace, diligence and classic strategy based engagements
- Cross-industry focus with core clients exisiting within tech, healthcare, pharma and energy
-Key competitors typically lie in the specialist teams within the traditional strategy houses and the 'Big 4' although there is not real direct competitor within this niche consulting space
Due to a period of sustained growth for the business and the London Office in particular, the Senior Leadership team want to fully harness its develoopment with the hire of a German speaking Project Manager to work alongside the Partner team in managing projects and contributing to the strategic direction of the business.
This is an entrepreneurial growth opportunity in an innovative company and new, high-growth sector with opportunities to lead challenging and high-impact projects throughout Europe.
- Proven track record of project ownership and delivery at an established strategy consultancy
- Comfortable working independently on client site, managing client relationships and having the requisite gravitas to discuss high-level strategy with C-Suite leadership
- Managing and developing teams and junior staff
- The successful hire will need to combine strong analytical skills with the ability to discuss high level strategy with a client. Ideally they would be able to work across a number of sectors and have experience within the Private Equity arena
- A desire to work closely with Private Equity clients and a detailed understanding of how mid-market PE firms operate.
- Fluent German speaker