|Location: New York||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Telecoms / Media / Technology||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Patrick Blakeney|
Our client is a leading digital media/technology company, looking to grow out their team with a Strategy Manager. Their tight knit, fast paced team leads the strategic directions for the country’s operations, business development and M&A activity. This individual will be a key member of the team supporting the Strategy and Business Development team members with complex consulting-style analytical projects.
This individual will be responsible for contributing to projects, specifically those focusing on business strategy, corporate acquisitions, divestitures and strategic partnerships across multiple business units. The Manager will also be responsible for financial modelling, market sizing, competitive forecasting, and product positioning to develop recommendations and presentations to articulate findings to senior leaders. In addition, the Manager will actively work with business unit leaders and functional support teams to identify, plan and execute complex projects for both the business and corporate strategy units. Managers are expected to not only manage multiple projects simultaneously but also independently manage all phases of projects from concept through delivery.
Our client offers a competitive compensation while providing a work environment where exposure to internal senior stakeholders is consistently present.
- BA / BS degree required with relevant coursework. MBA preferred.
- Previous experience as a business analyst or similar role, or experience in strategy consulting related analytical experience, or relevant business experience with a Masters degree.
- Preferred experience in management consulting with a focus within TMT.
- Advanced research and analytical skills and possess the ability to incorporate the most suitable practices and innovation into project recommendations.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to summarize information is a must.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written, with C-level executives and other senior leaders of the company.
- Self motivated with a professional business etiquette.
- Advanced skillset in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
Able to demonstrate professionalism in a corporate environment.