|Location: London||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Leisure / Hospitality, Retail / Consumer Goods / Dot com||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Guy Breakwell|
Our client is a specialist Sports Strategy Consultancy set up by an ex-McKinsey Partner in 2006. 12 years on, they’re now well established as the trusted strategic advisors to a range of federations, corporates, governments and senior sporting leaders around the world.
Currently at roughly 30 people, the organisation spans London and the Middle East, with the team consisting of diverse experts from sporting, business, and consulting backgrounds. Employees are tied together through a shared passion for sports and physical activity, and due to the size and entrepreneurial nature of the business, employees feel as though they’re directly contributing to the growth of an ambitious business.
Our client is looking to bring in a senior candidate at Junior Partner level to accelerate the next stage of their development. The role will combine delivering high quality project work as well as a growing element of business development as this individual progresses towards a full equity Partner.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience at a top tier consulting firm
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Self-starting and entrepreneurial
- Ability to identify growth opportunities and subsequently take a leadership role on exploring new ideas and concepts
- Impressive track record of successfully leading delivery teams
- Comfortable with a degree of international travel
- Outstanding academics
- Experience in business development is preferred, but not required