|Location: Shanghai||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Healthcare / Pharma||Specialism: M&A / Corporate Development, Operations / Change / Transformation, Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jonathan Lupolo-Chan|
Our client is a leading Pharma company in the North Asia region. They are in need of an experienced HR Transformation Director to be based in Shanghai
The HR Transformation Director will report to the CEO and manage the HR and Admin team. The HR Transformation Director will provide both strategic and operations HR support to the CEO and their management team. You will work closely with the business to review, recommend, develop and build HR structure, processes, programs and practices to build a high-performance driven culture and develop talent strategies that clearly reflect the business strategies. This would include rolling out performance driven incentive schemes and talent attraction and retention strategies.
You are also a change manager. You will work closely with the leadership team to develop, implement and execute communication plans regarding key initiatives and changes.
- Extensive relevant and progressive HR experience,
- Experience in healthcare is a must, experience in pharma is preferred
- A proven track record in partnering with business leaders to effectively manage growth and change, including successes in HR transformation
- Strong communication, consultative and relationship building skills and ability to work with colleagues at all levels to implement and drive HR strategies and practices
- Team management experience including building and developing HR team capabilities