|Location: Germany||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Retail / Consumer Goods / Dot com||Specialism: Operations / Change / Transformation, Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Massimiliano Fiore|
We are currently supporting a leading European retail business (€700m+ turnover), recently acquired by a mid-market Private Equity fund (€12bn AUM) with a strong track record of consumer investments spanning 20 years and 10+ retail assets. With the transaction closing in May 2019, we are at a pivotal moment, where the roll-out of the value creation plan (heavy top line levers) is the key priority.
The search is for a Head of Transformation in a recently acquired private equity portfolio business. This is a new role, independent of previous owners and a function that will bring a different pace and rhythm to growth planning and execution, critical to the value creation plan.
Whilst work has already been done to formulate a short-term value creation and growth plan, this individual will be responsible for its implementation, as well as formulating and executing key longer-term initiatives. The CEO is looking for someone with a clear bias for action, a willingness to drive the business at a new pace, whilst setting new rules of engagement across the business. As such, our focus is on candidates with a background in consulting, who have “real world” experience, ideally in a retail environment.
- Previous professional experience (industry + consulting)
- Top-tier strategy consulting experience combined with experience across the retail and fashion space
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Value creation experience
- Understanding of key business processes, particularly the commercial, procurement, product development and operations areas
- Track record of successfully handling demanding projects across distributed organisations
- Fluency in German