|Location: Stattgart||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Retail / Consumer Goods / Dot com||Specialism: Digital, M&A / Corporate Development, Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Zena Van Vliet|
My client is a global technology enterprise and a leading manufacturer in space it operates in. The business develops, produces and distributes highly innovative solutions and there is global demand for the brand products. The company is active globally in 50 countries and has over 30,000 employees.
The company is shaping the future of technology and constantly advancing its world with its portfolio aligned with areas of growth like digitalization.
My client is looking for a senior individual to lead the further development of the Business Strategy and work on Business Development, while working closely with the board.
Key tasks will include:
- conducting market and competition analyses
- analysing and evaluating business opportunities (eg. Digitalization of the customer journey)
- developing strategies for the positioning and development of the Business
- supporting initiatives for key accounts
- identifying, analysing and evaluating investment goals and strategic partnerships and support M&A transactions
This is a senior role, reporting to the board; it serves as a stepping stone to Line Management positions within the business.
- Academic background in economics, engineering or natural sciences; a doctorate and/or an MBA would be positive
- Professional experience in management consulting at a leading firm, including project experience in digital/analytics
- Industry experience in a consumer-goods business segment would be a positive
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English; other foreign languages are an advantage