|Location: Frankfurt, Germany||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Industrials / Business Services / Transport||Specialism: Operations / Change / Transformation|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Miles|
Our client is suited to an Operationally minded former consultant who has a passion for businesses that intersect between Science and Manufacturing. The medium-sized business is owned by a global buy-out fund known for effecting EBITDA performance through a mixture of Operational Improvement measures and New Market (M&A) expansion. The company is a market leader within its niche and looking to bolster its impressive growth trajectory with a view of going through ‘an event’ in the mid-term.
The Head of Operations role takes full ownership of the production capability of the company’s largest business unit (by production and revenue volume). They will also take accountability for sales, costs, quality control and personnel responsibility for ~400 employees. This is suited to a former individual in an Operations Practice (or a former Generalist that is very Operational) that has progressed into a similar role in industry, that would like exposure to a Private Equity environment.
- Swift progression in a top-tier strategy consultancy (3.5 – 6 Years)
- Professional education in materials technology, mechanical engineering, metallurgical or process engineering
- Exposure to Private Equity preferred
- German fluency
- Experienced in designing management structures in production departments including many years leading employees with a wide range of diverse qualifications
- Experience in implementing Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Experience in dealing with labor law issues
- Leadership experience and ability to work on cross-functional topics as part of a intimate management team.