|Location: Edinburgh||Salary: Competitive Compensation|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism: Digital, Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Dickon Cole|
We are acting on behalf of a fast growing Edinburgh based Retail Bank. The bank has been making a big drive for change across the organisation, with data at the heart of the decision making process as they continue to grow.
This role will be a core part of the Data Science and Analytics leadership team developing and delivering the Bank’s customer facing analytics strategy.
The Head of Insight will be responsible for leading, managing and developing the Customer Insights team as well as delivering these insights and communicating them in a compelling way to the key stakeholders in the bank, helping to shape the bank’s strategy. The projects you work on will lead to the development of critical new approaches to marketing and product innovation, turning your ideas into real life solutions that create a great customer experience. You will also be the Bank’s subject matter expert on data-led customer insight generation and help shape the Bank’s customer acquisition and growth strategies by delivering fact based insights and recommendations that cut across the Commercial and Marketing functions.
- 4+ years of relevant experience, ideally with a strategy consulting background or time within a corporate strategy environment.
- Experience or knowledge across Retail, Telco, Media or Tech preferred.
- Strong quantitative and analytical background.
- Strong stakeholder management experience is essential as this role will have a lot of direct exposure to senior management.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills observable.