|Location: London||Salary: £24,000|
|Sector: Internal Jobs||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Eleanor Meek|
The Global Research Team is comprised of promising graduate level talent, with a strong track record of individuals progressing into revenue generating roles across all levels of the business.
What will you be doing?
- Supporting Consultants to deliver on specific search mandates
- Identifying and engaging with prospective candidates at all levels
- Contributing to the on-going development of the candidate network
- Providing ad-hoc support to senior level individuals within the business
- Playing a key role in the identification of business development opportunities
- Attending both candidate and client meetings, initially alongside senior management
- Taking a pro-active approach to your own learning and development; becoming a true SME in the strategy, transformation and M&A recruitment market
Who are you?
- Educated to degree level; 2:1 or above
- Down to earth, competitive and willing to work hard to get results
- Individuals need to be polished, articulate and confident
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels Someone who thrives and excels under pressure with a high attention to detail
The Barton Partnership is an award winning specialist provider of Strategy, Transformation and M&A talent both on a permanent and independent consulting basis.
We have offices in London, New York, Paris, Munich and Singapore. Our clients include FTSE listed and Fortune 500 companies across all sectors/industries; SMEs, Strategic, Innovation & Management Consulting firms (large and boutique), Global Financial services, Private Equity and Venture Capital organisations.
Our network represents talent from Analyst to Partner/MD level across all disciplines and sectors associated with Strategy, Transformation and M&A. Our Independent Consulting business offers rapid response and deployment of strategy professionals across all sectors with project duration ranging from one week to twelve months.
The key to our success lies in the experienced talent we have acquired ourselves. Our team consists of former tier-one strategy consultants working alongside sector-specialised experienced recruiters which gives us a clear and distinct advantage in understanding the needs of the people we work with, whether you are an employer seeking new talent or an individual looking for a career change.