|Location: Madrid/Copenhagen||Salary: €70,000 - €80,000 plus bonus|
|Sector: Industrials / Business Services / Transport, Retail / Consumer Goods / Dot com, Telecoms / Media / Technology||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Guy Breakwell|
My client is a Europe’s largest corporation in their sector, currently experiencing a period of exciting growth and success. Private Equity backed, they are witnessing an intense period of rapid scaling, and are seeking to further increase their strong European and Global presence. In line with these plans, they seek an equally ambitious Strategy Manager, to lead a fast-paced internal strategy team, of integral importance. The position is available due to the previous manager moving on to a senior leadership position within the company, and a similar trajectory is expected for the new hire, after 1-2 years exposure to the company.
- Focus on driving performance through leading projects as part of an in-house team of ex-top-tier consultants
- Coordinate cross-functional team efforts across the European network.
- Analyse key strings of data, and translate them into actionable strategies to be brought to market.
- Report project progress to key senior company leaders.
- Ensure a clear product alignment across multiple cross-functional teams.
- 2-4 years strategy consulting experience.
- Ability to work in a close team, as well as lead teams independently.
- Highly analytical, and able to turn complex data into actionable strategies.
- The ideal candidate will be willing to relocate, preferably to Spain or Denmark.