|Location: London||Salary: Competitive Compensation|
|Sector: Financial Services, Industrials / Business Services / Transport, Retail / Consumer Goods / Dot com, Telecoms / Media / Technology||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Wolfman|
Award winning specialist consultancy with market leading expertise in commercial strategy, pricing and analytics.
The firm has successfully delivered engagements across most industry verticals, usually with pricing optimization at the heart. Engagements are typically mandated by the C-suite, therefore offering excellent exposure to senior clients.
The organisation has achieved substantial growth of the past 3 years with ambitious plans to facilitate on-going expansion. The organisation maintains a hugely collaborative, non-hierarchical and fun culture with a pro-active approach to maintaining a sensible work/life balance.
The firm offers an ideal environment for an experienced, intellectually curious individual with an interest in pricing to play a key role in the growth of the business, as well as the opportunity to work across interesting engagements with substantial C-suite level exposure.
Recent winners at the 2017 MCA Awards.
- Lead the problem-solving process and day-to-day management of the engagement team.
- Act as trusted advisory internally and externally on pricing related matters.
- Manage key client relationships.
- Work the senior leadership to win business.
- Contribute to the development of innovative approaches and methodologies.
- Participate in practice growth initiatives.
- Act as line manager and mentor to up to 4 reports.
- 5+ years’ experience in data-driven strategy
- Excellent academics
- Exceptional critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong people leader
- Senior stakeholder management skills