|Location: New York||Salary: Competitive Compensation and Bonus|
|Sector: Financial Services, Retail / Consumer Goods / Dot com||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Aaron Brandon|
Our client is a Global F500 Financial Services organization. They provide a range of financial and related products and services to individuals, businesses and institutional clients. The Organization’s Internal Strategy team works with top business leaders, focusing on leading the strategic initiatives. This team is looking to hire an individual at the Director level.
The Internal Strategy Team works in conjunction with C-suite leadership and other business leaders to solve the most pressing and complex, top priority initiatives for the organization. The Director will assist with both corporate strategy and business unit strategy. They will work on high impact strategic initiatives focused on, for example, growth/new market measures and end-to-end process optimization. The Director will manage the success of all projects, specifically designating the project-solving procedures to be used. They will also be responsible for administering, developing and evaluating peers and the management of external advisors included in projects.
Our client offers a competitive compensation and a fast-paced environment at a global organization experiencing accelerated growth. After time in this group, there are opportunities to move into a variety of different roles within the business units.
This is a great opportunity for strategy professionals who are looking to focus on the financial services sector, receive more responsibility, and begin a long-term career with a top Financial Services organization. This individual will play a significant role in shaping their vision as they will have an active and influential role in further enhancing the division, research methods and the most effective practices.
- MBA or advanced degree with an exceptional academic track record.
- A minimum of 7 years’ work experience in strategy consulting, including recent experience with either with a top management consultancy or an internal strategy team.
- Self-starter with well-developed interpersonal and influence skills, capable of building strong working relationships across all disciplinary levels.
- Possessing strong social skills to aid in managing and motivating colleagues and project teams.
- Excellent analytical / conceptual problem-solving skills with ability to leverage quantitative and qualitative approaches to develop conclusive solutions.
- Strong work ethic (takes ownership), self-starter and quick-study mentality; a track record of leadership experience and demonstrated ability to lead top priority projects with top quality results.
- High quality verbal and written communication skills.