|Location: UK||Salary: Up to £140,000|
|Sector: Retail / Consumer Goods / Dot com||Specialism: Operations / Change / Transformation, Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Lotti Strongman|
Our client is a FTSE listed company operating in the beverage sector, producing some of the most well-known brands in the world.
This is a newly created role and has been highlighted as a significant leadership role offering senior stakeholder engagement, reporting into the Chief Supply Chain Officer. There is a substantial emphasis on leadership capabilities and future development potential, as this role is seen as a catalyst for future business leaders.
Accountable for ensuring that the supply chain has clear strategic vision, the position encompasses a wide-range of responsibilities that include Manufacturing, Logistics, Demand and Supply Planning, Technical, R&D and Engineering.
Working closely with the leadership team to formulate strategic plans for international markets, the role requires the ability to influence and drive the Supply Chain strategies and performance.
- FMCG/consultancy experience in Supply Chain and strong total business understanding
- Demonstrable experience of developing effective and efficient strategic plans for complex Supply Chains using experience/ data analysis
- Highly intelligent, numerate and analytical skills
- Knowledge of wider relevant business practices (e.g. Marketing briefing process, manufacturing processes etc.) and best practice techniques in the FMCG Supply Chain world
- Extensive leadership and management experience
- Ability to deliver long term strategies to achieve breakthrough working with multi-functional teams
- Strong process orientation with excellent project management skills
- Excellent relationship management skills, strong influencing skills and negotiation skills
- End to end supply chain expert (experience of Manufacturing, Logistics and Demand and Supply Planning)
- Able to establish and lead wider cross disciplinary teams, set clear direction and provide enthusiastic inspirational leadership to all groups impacted by this role
- Financial acumen – responsibility for Multi £million-pound capital and revenue programmes