|Location: South Florida / Miami||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Private Equity, Telecoms / Media / Technology||Specialism: M&A / Corporate Development, Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Patrick Blakeney|
Our client is a Private Equity backed Technology/Telco provider with operations globally. As they continue to be highly acquisitive, they are now looking for a Manager and Director of Corporate Development to assist the executive team in a Deal Sourcing focused role. This role will be based in South Florida.
This individual will be responsible for managing a team while reporting to the Vice President of Corporate Development and a dotted line to the CEO and CFO. Specifically, the focus of this role will be Deal Sourcing, leading new business acquisitions and executing a successful integration. This role will provide a high level of exposure to c-suite executives both internally and externally across the industry, as well as the responsibility of managing a team.
You will also be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Lead deal teams in sourcing, analysis, due diligence, and negotiation with acquisition targets
- Formulate comprehensive models to assess market size and 5-year growth for key market sectors
- Negotiate and structure partnerships for potential strategic investment or acquisition
- Develop a pipeline of targets through networking and leveraging relationships
- Prepare, evaluate, and present financial models and analyses to value projects and terms
- Interpret internal and industry data into recommendations in key areas of business
- Develop and prepare documents for senior management and board level meetings
- Direct the timeline, budget, and resources for business development projects
- Design, develop, and assess financial implications of solutions for strategic issues
-Monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc reports to senior management and executive team
Our client offers a competitive compensation, work-life balance and has been recognized throughout the industry for their core values and employee satisfaction.
- BA / BS degree required with relevant coursework. MBA preferred and Telco experience required
-Extensive previous work experience as an Investment Banker or and ideally has transitioned into a corporate role in the wireless industry.
- Experience executing M&A or private equity transactions with strong financial analysis and modelling
- Proven track record of sourcing and evaluating inorganic growth opportunities within a Telecommunications landscape
- Demonstrated ability to build business cases supporting with numerical and qualitative analysis
- Ability to communicate effectively with C-level executives and other senior leaders of the company
- Experience leading teams and developing strategies
- Advanced skillset in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to demonstrate professionalism in a corporate environment